This is a video of us heading out for our last fishing trip.
NSSB and TheBeast fishing trip
This is a video of us heading out for our last fishing trip.
NSSB and TheBeast fishing trip
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Been alot better if a fish had eat the two of you! Wish I new where you to fished at. I would get me a deep sea pole with a huge hook and show you both how the fish feel when they are caught! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
You're not a fish so how would you know?
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
COMMON SENSE!!!! DUH!!!!!!
Actually research done at U. of Minn, or Wisc. said that the fish don't feel a hook when it is in there mouth.
crack is whack
[ QUOTE ]
Actually research done at U. of Minn, or Wisc. said that the fish don't feel a hook when it is in there mouth.
[/ QUOTE ]
I dont believe that at all!
I wish our launches went that smoothly.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks